Resolve to Get the Job You Want

With the new year here, it’s time for resolutions. If you don’t have a job you love, how about resolving to find a better one?

According to the Washington Post, only 13% of people actually like going to work. If you’re in the other 87%, maybe it’s time to find a job you’ll like.

In Amazing Interview Answers, you’ll get the tools you need for the most challenging part of job hunting … the dreaded interviews. This book is filled with helpful tips for getting ready for interviews. It includes 88 winning answers for 44 common interview questions. It also includes useful advice on what recruiters want to hear from candidates.

If you’re in the job market or you know someone who is, check out this book. It’s available on Amazon.com in the following formats:

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *